I’m Facing Criminal Charges In Conyers, Georgia. What Now?
To be entirely blunt, no one likes to be on the wrong side of the law. Standing accused of a crime is a stressful, intrusive, and frequently traumatic experience that can leave a person dealing with the consequences for months, years, and even for the rest of their lives. It is perfectly understandable that people facing criminal charges often feel anxious, agitated, apprehensive, and generally just overwhelmed and at a loss for what to do next.
There are many circumstances in which a person may find themselves facing criminal charges, and each requires its own unique, skillful, and empathetic approach. Perhaps you simply found yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, or your judgement slipped in a small but crucial way from one moment to the next. In some cases, a misstep that took an instant to make can have repercussions that branch out far further. Or perhaps you are entirely innocent of the charges leveled against you, and are at the mercy of the court to prove that you were not responsible for the actions you are being accused of.
In any case, the best and most essential thing you can possibly do for yourself when facing criminal charges in Conyers, Georgia is to find the right criminal defense attorney. An experienced, skillful, and knowledgeable Georgia criminal defense attorney can make all the difference in how your case ultimately goes—and how those results impact your life moving forward.
Who Is George C. Creal, Jr?
George C. Creal, Jr. is one of the foremost criminal defense attorneys in the state of Georgia. In collaboration with colleague attorneys Eric Bernstein and Justin Goodman, Attorney Creal is a dedicated advocate for clients facing criminal charges in Georgia courts.
Attorney Creal has an in-depth, expansive base of knowledge and experience about Georgia law, having practiced as a trial lawyer in the Metro-Atlanta area for nearly 30 years. He also has experience working under a State Superior Court Judge and a for a United States District Court, which make him a valuable resource when it comes to the various court processes on both the Georgia state and federal levels. He brings that knowledge and experience—as well as an expansive network of professional associates and a deep well of applied skill at trial—to the table for his clients.
How Can Attorney George C. Creal, Jr. Help Me?
If you are facing criminal charges in Conyers, GA, Attorney Creal can help. He offers a wide variety of criminal defense legal services. His areas of focus include:
- Theft: Including theft by taking, theft by deception, theft by conversion, and theft of goods and services, as well as felonious theft, larceny, and grand theft.
- Drug-Related Crimes: Including crimes involving marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, ecstasy, heroin, and other illegal drugs, with charges including possession, possession with intent to sell, and drug trafficking.
- Sexual Crimes: Including sex crimes against children (such as molestation, statutory rape, sexual exploitation of minors, and child pornography), indecent exposure, prostitution, solicitation, sexual battery, sex offender registration cases, internet sex crimes, rape, and sexual assault.
- Assault and Battery: Including simple assault, simple assault and battery, and aggravated assault and battery, as well as harassment, stalking, and other crimes against person.
- Weapons Charges: Including unlawful possession of firearms or weapons, illegal concealed carry, possession of a firearm by a felon, carrying a weapon without a license, possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony, and pointing/aiming a firearm at another person.
Are You Or A Loved One Facing Criminal Charges—Whether They Are Misdemeanors Or Felonies—In Conyers, Georgia?
You owe it to yourself to give your case the best chance possible. Criminal Defense Attorney George C. Creal, Jr. can help. Don’t wait—the sooner you get Attorney Creal on your side, the better off you will be. Call (770) 961-5511 for a consultation on your case today.
Call Now For A Case Evaluation