George Creal Canton, Georgia
Life can throw many things your way. Sometimes those things are good, and sometimes they are less so. When it comes to the more difficult turns life can take, things can go very wrong in a very short amount of time. Maybe you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, and are suddenly facing a huge stack of medical bills, as well as a long recovery or even a lifelong disability. Maybe you’ve found yourself charged with a crime, whether or not you actually committed it. Maybe you got behind the wheel without thinking after a party, and are now staring down the barrel of a DUI that could negatively impact the rest of your life.
When these things happen, you may find yourself in need of good legal counsel to help you get yourself back on track. Thankfully, if you’re in the Canton, Georgia area, you are in luck. Attorney George C. Creal is the leading expert on criminal defense, personal injury, and worker’s compensation law in the Cherokee County area, and he’s ready to take the case.
Mr. Creal has over 27 years of experience working in Georgia courts, and he uses that invaluable experience every day on behalf of his clients. Mr. Creal also practices as part of an impressive legal team, alongside attorneys Eric N. Bernstein and Justin L. Goodman. This allows the team to combine their skills, expertise, and legal knowledge to get the best possible results for their clients.
What can they help you with?
- Personal Injury: Unfortunately, the world can be a dangerous place, often because of the negligence and carelessness of other people. This can lead to people being injured through no fault of their own. Common injuries of this sort include:
- Car accidents (and bike, motorcycle, and boat accidents)
- Slip and falls
- Faulty products
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
Personal injury survivors often face a long road to recovery, which may end with permanent disability. They may also face mounting medical bills, and may lose the ability to work. George Creal and associates can help personal injury claimants get fair, substantial settlements that will appropriately compensate and provide for them and for their families as they heal.
- Workman’s Compensation: When you go into work each day, you have the right to a safe workplace that will not injure you or make you sick. However, sometimes people do get injured or sick from their work. Like personal injury, an injury on the job can leave a person unable to work, with mounting medical bills. If this has happened to you, you may be owed compensation. George Creal will work on your behalf to get appropriate compensation to sustain you and your family while you heal.
- DUIs: DUIs may be momentary mistakes, but they have long-lasting consequences. A layperson trying to handle a DUI on their own could easily lose their license, suffer steep fines and penalties, and even be sentenced to jail time. Let George Creal help you find a path forward to move on with your life as soon as possible.
- Criminal Defense: Criminal charges can be scary, but George Creal has the skills and experience to handle them seamlessly. He has successfully defended clients facing a wide range of charges, from small misdemeanors to major felonies. Mr. Creal’s track record in criminal court speaks to his excellence in the courtroom and his ability to get the best possible results for his clients.
So: are you ready to begin building your case? Do you need a personal injury, worker’s compensation, DUIs, and/or criminal defense lawyer in Canton, Georgia? Look no further! Visit George C. Creal Jr. and his associates at https://georgialawyer.com/ to book a no-fee consultation about your case today.
Call Now For A Case Evaluation